About Your Trip
Get ready for plenty of family fun on this DreamTrip to Orlando, Florida. Enjoy a full day exploring all the thrills of Universal Studios Florida with your 1-day single park ticket! Make new family memories as you enjoy rides, themed eateries and live shows on your adventure in the “Theme Park Capital of the World.” Rides range from the adrenaline-pumping Revenge of the Mummy® roller coaster with a drop into total darkness to the more family-friendly E.T. Adventure® with flying bicycles. Take a break and find out what’s happening at the Harry Potter-themed restaurant. If that wasn’t enough, see your favorite movie or television show come to life with a show based on The Blues Brothers® or A Day in the Park with Barney™.
What we love:
• Round-trip transportation to and from your hotel is included, so the only thing you’ll have to worry about is having fun!
• Universal CityWalk®, also known as the “Entertainment Capital of Orlando℠”, is adjacent to the theme park.
• Orlando is home to 7 of America’s 20 most-visited theme parks, according to an annual attendance study by the Themed Entertainment Association.
Your Welcome DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Orlando, Florida, as well as:
• Full-day at Universal Studios Florida with single park-admission ticket (1 per person); includes transportation.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Orlando International Airport (MCO) approximately 12 miles (19 kilometers) from the hotel. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
This trip will close by November 8.
A hop, skip and a jump from Orlando's heavy-hitting attractions, the Hilton Orlando provides a luxury resort experience for your Central Florida paradise. Guests have access to a full spectrum of dining options and water activities, while the resort grounds create a subtropical pleasure garden for your vacation.
• Access to 2 swimming pools, a lazy river, waterslide, whirlpool, cabanas, fire pits, 9-hole putting green, jogging track, and volleyball, tennis, basketball and bocce-ball courts.
• 7 on-site dining options.
• Access to eforea® spa, salon and 24-hour fitness center.
Standard Guest Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen Hilton Serenity Beds™.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• Coffee maker.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
6001 Destination Parkway
Orlando, FL 32819, United States