Explore the “City By The Bay” on this sightseeing journey through San Francisco, California. Take a private tour of the city on a double-decker bus to see Golden Gate Park and many of downtown San Francisco’s other famous parks and monuments. Then catch spectacular views from the water with a Bay City cruise ticket, where you’ll coast by Alcatraz Island, the Presidio and more — you can even take photos as you cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge. In your available leisure time, continue exploring the city’s top attractions, including Chinatown, Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street and Union Square.
What we love:
• The city’s world-famous cable cars were named a National Historic Monument and they’re the only monuments that can move.
• The famous color of the Golden Gate Bridge is called “International Orange.”
• The Bay City cruise has available audio tours in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, German and Taiwanese.
• 4 days and 3 nights in San Francisco, California, United States.
• Private 3-hour double-decker bus tour of San Francisco; includes transportation from the hotel plus all fees and gratuities.
• 1-hour bay cruise ticket; includes all fees and gratuities. Note: Return transportation to the hotel is not included.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
This trip will close by November 8.
The Marker San Francisco is a boutique hotel housed in a renovated turn-of-the-century building less than half a mile from Union Square. Guests appreciate dedicated service from the staff and an array of amenities for their comfort.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Tratto Restaurant and Bar.
• Honor bar featuring gourmet and organic treats.
• Overnight parking is US$58 plus tax per day for standard-size vehicles and US$69 plus tax per day for oversize vehicles.
• In-room spa services available at an additional charge.
Deluxe Guest-room accommodations with 1 king, 1 queen or 2 double beds.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• Exclusive Jonathan Adler luxury bath products.
• Work desk, ample power outlets and multiline phone.
• Pillow-top bed with luxury linens.
• Standard guest-room refrigerator.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
The Marker San Francisco
501 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94102, United States