About Your Trip
Head outdoors and immerse yourself in all that nature has to offer on this DreamTrip to Drackensberg, South Africa. Start things off with a mix-and-mingle and welcome dinner at the Cathedral Peak Hotel. Then hit the golf course or take a guided hike to take in the striking backdrop of sky-scraping mountains and lush wildlife. Also enjoy free time to explore the area at your leisure. A beacon for nature and adventure enthusiasts, Drakensberg offers myriad opportunities for hiking, mountaineering, swimming, kayaking and other exciting wilderness activities.
What we love:
• Hotel guests who complete all of the Cathedral Four hikes — Doreen Falls, Fern Forest, Mushroom Rock and Baboon Rock — get to take home a commemorative medal and certificate.
• The mountains contain a whopping 30,000 rock paintings left by the ancient Sans people in an estimated 600 caves.
• Drakensberg’s name is a reflection of its landscape — the early settlers believed the mountain range resembled a dragon’s back.
• 3 days and 2 nights in Drakensberg, South Africa.
• 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
• Midday and midafternoon tea.
• Welcome reception with 1 complimentary drink (for adults only).
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
This trip will close by November 1.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or an exciting wilderness adventure, Cathedral Peak Hotel is the ideal hub for an unforgettable African vacation. Ensconced in the unspoiled Drakensberg mountain range, the hotel boasts thoughtfully appointed rooms, extensive amenities and warm hospitality in a tranquil setting enhanced by a majestic natural backdrop.
• 1 restaurant and 2 bars.
• Fitness center.
• 9-hole golf course.
• Table tennis.
• Game room.
• Daily guided hikes.
Standard Room accommodations with 1 king or 2 twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• En suite bathroom.
• Tea and coffee making facilities.
• Fan and heater.
• Private veranda.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Cathedral Peak Hotel
Drakensberg South Africa
Winterton, KwaZulu-Natal 3340, South Africa