About Your Trip
Head to New Orleans, Louisiana, for a behind-the-scenes look at Mardi Gras magic. Start your Day 2 outing with one of the Big Easy’s famous hurricane drinks. Then enjoy a tour of Mardi Gras World for a close-up look at the elaborate floats and colorful props used in world-renowned Mardi Gras parades. After lunch, put your creativity to work and make an original Mardi Gras mask. Before heading back to your hotel, take time to purchase souvenirs or do some window shopping.
What we love:
• It’s easy to get immersed in the captivating city of New Orleans, where jazz music, Cajun cuisine and the mysteries of the supernatural fuse in the heart of the French Quarter.
• The Astor Crowne Plaza’s rooftop offers stunning views of downtown New Orleans and Bourbon Street.
• Strolling through the large studios at Mardi Gras World is a great way to learn how items used in parades and celebrations around the world come to life.
• The Mardi Gras mask was designed to add an element of mystery to the wearer; today, float riders are required by law to wear them.
• 4 days and 3 nights in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
• Full-day Mardi Gras World experience; includes round-trip transportation, tour, lunch, mask-making activity, gratuities, taxes and fees.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
This trip will close by November 10.
The Astor Crowne Plaza is at the corner of Canal and Bourbon streets in the Big Easy’s famed French Quarter. Guests enjoy a variety of nearby activities, dining options, shopping and entertainment venues.
• Heated rooftop swimming pool (open seasonally and weather-permitting).
• Fitness center with rower, stair-stepper, treadmill, free weights and stationary bicycle.
• Dickie Brennan’s Bourbon House restaurant and Bourbon House Bar.
Standard accommodations with 1 king or 2 queen beds.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people. Due to hotel restrictions, additional guests will not be allowed in the same room.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
739 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA 70130, U.S.A.