About Your Trip
Get to know the wonders of Hungary’s eye-catching capital (and beyond) on this DreamTrip to Budapest. At the heart of your journey is a guided Danube Bend tour. From Budapest, you’ll venture to the Danube River — the longest in the European Union — and its historic cities of Esztergom, Visegrad and Szentendre.
Visit Visegrad to enjoy a tasty lunch and the opportunity to see the expansive Danube River and valley. After your meal, head to the adjacent tournament field where daring knights compete in a variety of contests to prove their honor and loyalty.
Explore the city at your leisure the following day before the evening’s sightseeing tour of the Parliament of Budapest, Buda Castle and Gellert Hill, in its glittering glory. During dinner, you’ll enjoy a folklore show complete with traditional Hungarian fare and wine.
What we love:
• Your full-day tour includes major landmarks such as the country’s biggest cathedral.
• The hotel’s atrium is preserved from the original building.
• A few of Budapest’s attractions, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue, are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
This trip will close by November 15.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Budapest, Hungary, as well as:
• Full-day Danube Bend tour; includes entrance to a knights’ tournament and transportation.
• Night tour of Budapest; includes transportation.
• Daily complimentary snack and afternoon tea selection from noon to 4:30 p.m.
• Daily complimentary cocktail hour from 5 to 8 p.m.
• Daily complimentary supper snacks from 8 to 10 p.m.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD), approximately 13 miles (21 kilometers) from the hotel. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Platinum Members Only: Round-trip airport transfers included from:
Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD) to the hotel on December 22.
The hotel to Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD) on December 26.
The Corinthia Hotel Budapest is located in the heart of the city, representing a majestic landmark that has been restored to its original glory as a hub for the social elite. The hotel features marble floors, sweeping staircases and exceptional levels of comfort and convenience.
• 4 on-site restaurants and 2 elegant bars.
• Access to the Royal Spa, which features a fitness room, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath and massage treatments.
• Complimentary use of Executive Lounge, comprehensive library, business center facilities, boardroom and television room.
Executive King Room accommodations with:
• Maximum occupancy is 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning.
• Marble bathroom with shower.
• Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Cable or satellite and LCD HD television with more than 50 local channels and a choice of 40 films.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Corinthia Hotel Budapest
Erzsebet korut 43-49
Budapest H-1073, Hungary