About Your Trip
Discover the scenic splendor and cultural bounty of the Norwegian Arctic on this adventurous getaway to the island city of Tromso. Relive the Nomadic lifestyle of the Arctic tundra on an exciting dog-sledding trek through the yawning fjords and regal mountains of Tromso’s gorgeous terrain. Listen to the songs and stories of the indigenous Sami people as you enjoy a traditional meal in a lavvu tent. Venture away from the glow of the city for a northern lights experience, enjoying hot drinks and a native bidos stew as you scan the sky for this natural wonder.
What we love:
• Probably the most famous Tromso landmark, the modern Arctic Cathedral has often been called “the opera house of Norway” due to its likeness of the famous Sydney Opera House.
• The night view of Tromso from the mainland is a sparkling island jewel with a majestic backdrop of mountains.
• Located in the heart of the aurora borealis zone, Tromso is one of the best locations in the world to view the cosmic marvel.
• 4 days and 3 nights in Tromso, Norway.
• Dog Sledding; includes transportation.
• Northern Lights Visit; includes transportation.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
Centrally located on the city’s waterfront, Clarion Hotel The Edge impresses in its every detail. Besides its prime location, this modern hotel boasts meticulously appointed rooms, a rooftop bar with spectacular city views and a gourmet restaurant menu designed by world-renowned chef Marcus Samuelsson.
• 1 restaurant/bar.
• Access to Get Fit fitness, health and wellness center.
• Pets are welcome (250 norwegian kroner per visit).
• Room service is available 24/7.
Standard Double/Twin Room accommodations with 1 double or 2 twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Work area.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest room.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon.
Clarion Hotel The Edge
Tromso 9008, Norway